Introducing a new enterprise guardian to the world
Companies don’t have the tools to properly manage the gap between their on-premise network and hybrid cloud deployments.
We rose above with a brand new hybrid cloud visibility and analytics solution, Hawk.
The seismic shift among enterprise IT operations, now moving from a known and trusted on-premise network to a new cloud environment, or more likely a hybrid solution that combines the two, brings with it considerable risk. Organizations fear the critical visibility gap, where it’s difficult for the cloud to see the network, and network to see the cloud.
As Gigamon evolves from network hardware provider to a provider of services that closes this visibility gap — they needed a partner to help them position it for success.
What We Did
- Introduced Hawk, the first-to-market visibility and analytics fabric for the hybrid cloud, to the world
- Created a global go-to-market positioning, brand architecture, and messaging that clearly signaled their value as a service provider across not just NetOps audiences, but also SecOps and DevOps, who don’t necessarily have awareness of Gigamon today
- Architected the new brand in a way that leveraged the strong reputation of Gigamon, while also representing the evolution of their offerings
- Defined the brand name, voice, tone, logo mark, and guidelines in a comprehensive brand book that will ensure global consistency
- Rolled it out to Gigamon teams across the globe in six different languages
Designed a demand generation campaign including email and direct mail
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Identity
- Customer Lifecycle Marketing
- Creative Campaigns
- Video Production
"Hero’s thoughtful approach to corporate positioning and strategy and excellent creative is helping us to move the company forward and deliver a whole new experience across all our marketing channels – so we can meet and in some cases exceed our goals."