Inspiring sustainable weight management with a digital customer experience backed by behavioral science
People value personalized support throughout their weight loss journey.
Encouraging healthy rituals by combining a groundbreaking product with digital support, education, and community.
When Gelesis launched Plenity®, a weight management product backed by behavioral science, they needed a partner to create a digital ecosystem that offered support, education, and community.
Plenity capsules are inspired by naturally-derived ingredients. They help you feel fuller, eat less, and lose weight. But, for Plenity to work as effectively as possible, members need to stick to a regimen of three capsules taken twice daily.
Gelesis partnered with Hero Digital to create a digital member experience that inspires program commitment, while also empowering members to live healthier lives.
What We Did
- Established the Plenity brand through a holistic digital experience
- Conducted primary research to develop a deep understanding of Plenity’s audience segments and their unique customer journeys
- Created a continually evolving digital member experience that brings together educational content, adherence tools, and health and wellness partners, all rooted in behavioral science
- Built a voice of the customer program that leverages surveys, interviews, data analysis, testing, and partner analysis to continually surface opportunities to improve the way we support members
- Launched and managed Plenity’s private Facebook community
- Guided the medical, legal, regulatory, and business review process for all CX assets
- Research and Insights
- Experience Strategy
- Digital Business Strategy
- Technology Platform Planning
- Experience Design
- Innovation Strategy
- Content Management
- Content Strategy and Creation
“Hero has the right balance of strategy and tactical execution...delivering a mature program that, frankly, we don’t deserve to have yet.”