AmeriGas, the nation’s largest propane company, launched its new brand identity and website on September 3, 2020. The reimagined experience was created by Hero Digital, a leading independent customer experience (CX) company.
As AmeriGas sought to tackle a three-year customer-first digital transformation, Hero Digital was tapped to chart a course aligning their customer needs to digital solutions.
People don’t want to have to worry about how to heat their homes or power their businesses. The new experience is designed to alleviate those worries — making it easy to power what matters most.
From research and development, through to persona creation, information architecture, wireframes, user testing, and more, Hero Digital designed and built an experience that uniquely services AmeriGas’ three main customer segments — Residential, Commercial, and Reseller — with care to individual personas within each.
When visiting AmeriGas.com, prospects and customers receive more relevant content, a simplified online quote experience, and can easily track key details like installation and order status.
Hero Digital also led a brand refresh that debuted with the new site. The new brand presents a modern, digital-friendly look, feel, and tone that ties in their past while being aspirational towards the future.
The new AmeriGas.com features:
- Upgraded CMS from Sitecore v 8.0 to 9.3 + reworked infrastructure
- Modularized design with library of 70+ components for increased flexibility
- Search engine optimized: Technical SEO, page performance improvements, keyword-specific content
- Custom animation and interactive elements
- Adobe Analytics Implementation for better tracking and more robust reporting