Preparing for Healthcare’s Next Act
A guide to shaping the customer experience
Healthcare feels like it’s been on the verge of transformation for years, if not decades. But in a matter of months, the pandemic broke down long standing barriers and accelerated digital health at a pace few could have imagined.
The future of care is not just convenient and virtual-first, but designed around the customers' needs. Download our latest special report for a deep dive into three macro-trends powering this movement — plus actionable steps and tools for getting started with a reimagined customer experience.
Get your copy of the report.
Some key insights from the latest findings…
- 25 million people are more likely to switch providers now than pre-COVID
- Consumers want a multi-touch, digitally-enabled experience and they’re willing to shop for it
- 27% of people surveyed have tried telehealth for the first time during the pandemic
- Those who are managing a chronic condition were more eager than most to embrace and see value in the new technology
- 74% of first-time telehealth users saying they’re willing to share genetic information and data
- Healthcare is moving toward a consumer-centered model where people can shop for care and share data with an endless array of apps and services
More research and perspectives
We are Hero.
A new kind of Customer Experience Company.
Born at the intersection of Business, Design, and Technology, we create experiences of Truth & Beauty to have a positive impact on people—and on the businesses that serve them. We’ve worked with healthcare leaders like Sunrise Senior Living, Spaulding Rehabilitation Network, and Universal Health Services, Inc. to create patient-first experiences that help people get back to engaging with life instead of with healthcare.
Talk to us about orchestrating and architecting a reimagined customer experience, including customer experience blueprints, digital transformation roadmaps, partner ecosystems, and more.Contact us