We're looking for a Business Analyst to join the Hero Digital Delivery Management team. Do you love working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about business and technology? If so, we would love to meet you! This position can be based in Central, Mountain, or Pacific Time Zones and will work specifically with a West Coast client.
What you'll do
- Contribute to Product Backlogs from requirements gathering activities.
- Work in conjunction with other disciplines to size and scope features in the Product Backlog.
- Conduct Product Backlog grooming sessions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Management team to manage project scopes.
- Work closely with team leads to plan, size and manage sprints.
- Keep track of business requirements via user stories and process flows.
- Document functional requirements including writing wireframe/comp annotations, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Work in tandem with Engineering teams to hand off specifications.
- Review completed development to ensure features are built to specification
- Prepare training documentation for users on systems such as CMS, DAM and campaign management tools
Who you are
- You have 3-6 years’ experience as a Business Analyst, Functional Analyst or Product Owner for digital product, mobile application, and/or website development
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in an agency or consulting/professional services setting
- Experience with Agile and Scrum project methodologies
- Familiarity with CMS platforms such as AEM, Sitecore, Episerver, Drupal, etc.
- Helpful to have a background in software development
- Experience writing business and functional requirements, and creating training materials
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.