Hero Digital is looking for a brand strategy leader. One that is well versed in creative strategy, but also a practitioner of digital and marketing planning. The central need for this role is in developing the strategic vision and voice in partnership with our creative and design teams. A person who can weave a strong consumer and business rationale through the creative communications, products and platforms builds that we deliver. This person is always ensuring that our solutions are aligned with the needs of the business and the consumer and architect in a way that aligns with modern digital first best practices.
This leader will have responsibilities as an individual contributor - engaging directly with our most strategic clients helping scale the existing team to support the growth of the agency. We are open to candidates across the Continental US.
Who you are
- This person will showcase a strong conceptual ability to story tell. She/he/they has the ability to bring together and architect multiple concepts to tell one clear and compelling story/approach.
- 6 + years generating a clear record of strong storytelling, developing campaign / digital strategies that are differentiated and aligned to clear insights.
- Can showcase an ability to clearly align insight to impact
- Has strong knowledge of insights tools. From leading proprietary research to utilizing built-in data and analytics tools to distill new ideas and thinking.
- Has a record of leading insights projects. Understands and has a clear understanding of research approaches and how best to design a new learning agenda.
- Strong track record of collaboration with a data analytics team. Can showcase a clear propensity to separate data and information from insight. Within this, can create compelling insights utilizing data in order to shift perceptions and/or drive consumer first actions.
- Proven record working with UX, product and web design. This leader in the organization should showcase a clear propensity for digital-first thinking in all its forms.
- Has led digital strategies for marquee brands, developing a clear architecture for owned, earned and paid digital channels.
- Can showcase clear examples of breakthrough work in social, content and web design drawing a strong bridge between strategy and application.
- The ideal candidate will understand how to grow a team and navigate complex fast-moving environments. A person that has a proven record of adapting their approach to iterative companies and challenges.
- Has a clear track record of working through complex multivariate organizations and can speak clearly about their approach to managing these systems in order to drive clarity.
- Agency experience; has run client teams and has a clear understanding of client priorities and motivations.
- Luxury and technology industry background ideal
What you'll do
- Develop the strategic vision and voice in partnership with our creative and design teams.
- Weave a strong consumer and business rationale through the creative communications, products and platforms builds that we deliver.
- Ensure that our solutions are aligned with the needs of the business and the consumer and architect in a way that aligns with modern digital first best practices.
- Engage directly with our most strategic clients helping scale the existing team to support the growth of the agency.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.