This position is open to Latin American Countries
We’re looking for an engineer with a firm grounding in modern web application engineering and current frameworks and libraries, to join the Hero Digital team
What you'll do
- Build advanced dynamic web applications based on digital marketing stacks (AEM)
- Collaborate with our internal teams to design, develop, test, and troubleshoot advanced, accessible, and W3C-compliant data-driven web applications including integration with existing client systems, web services and 3rd party web service APIs
- Apply development/programming “best practices”, such as, specification design/review, object oriented development, in-line comments and other typical documentation specifications
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to entire web application, including performance, stability and security
- Learn new technologies that are being used by our customers
- Enhance your existing skills and learning new technologies
- Collaborate with QA team in design and implementation of test plans resolving any issues and ensuring software quality.
- Clearly communicate technical details, requirements, and runs project demos in client meetings
- Work with clients on post-launch improvements and enhancements
- Work with teams from multiple geographic locations, including nearshore and offshore
Who you are
If you've got serious development chops, love being a part of large-scale web projects, and enjoy being exposed to an ever-changing set of clients and technologies, this job is the right fit for you. You’ll also need to have:
- Strong hands on experience working with the Adobe Experience Cloud and understanding of standard Java development, particularly in web application development.
- Knowledge of modern front-end tech stacks and tools (e.g. Gulp, Webpack, React, AngularJS, CSS3)
- Comfortable with Unix/Linux command line. Fluent with Git.
- Bonus Skills: MySQL, Apache, PHP
You should have:
- At least 4 years of professional software/web development experience.
- Experience working within a collaborative, cross-functional agency environment, particularly with QA analysts, UX and Visual designers, and business analysts is a plus
- Experience working within a fast-paced, iterative development environment
- Comfortable balancing priorities and deadlines across multiple projects simultaneously
- A B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience and certification
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.