Applicants from Austin, Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, and Minneapolis will be considered
Hero Digital is a truth obsessed customer experience (CX) company based in the US that designs and builds holistic experience ecosystems around human behaviors that unlock new value for people and business. Hero provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy consulting, experience design, technology, marketing and data to the Fortune 1000 across the Health & Wellness, Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and High Tech industries.
Hero is looking for an experienced Events Manager to join our Hero Digital marketing team. Working with our Hero sales, marketing, technology alliances, and design teams this role will be supporting a portfolio of highly effective and visible strategic events and programs that support the company’s new business pipeline and revenue goals. Includes event planning, developing and executing event strategy, vendor and venue procurement, contracting and dealings, provision of event planning services/support, managing budgets, attendee registration technology, virtual meeting platform expertise, invoice reconciliation and payments. Manage event delivery and post-event facilitation, technology-related support, and reporting.
The events will include:
- Trade shows and conferences (both live and virtual)
- Strategic Events (e.g. Executive roundtables, webinars)
- Technology Partner Events
What you'll do
- Develop and execute an integrated events plan for driving attendance at each event (both live and virtual) and trade show; including hosting an internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Requires analysis and solving of complex problems; creates and manages new solutions, leveraging existing event development approaches
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by the CMO as it relates to channel and audience pipeline goals
- Partner with demand generation marketing on pre- and post-event campaign promotion
- Ensure event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Engage cross-functional partners internally, such as the sales team, to drive interest, registrations and meetings for the event
- Manage design partners on various elements of the overall event design and experience
- Partner with content creators to plan necessary content for speaking sessions
Who you are
- 4+ years' experience in a similar role with a rapidly growing professional services or high growth technology company
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience executing on successful partner co-marketing programs
- A builder and a do-er who is willing to establish goals and also roll up their sleeves and execute with support
- Personal style that develops a team atmosphere with colleagues and displays a confident, but approachable persona
- Creative thinker; fast on feet; proactive versus reactive with an ability to present ideas in an easy-to-understand and engaging manner
- High level of personal integrity, ethics and initiative with a commitment to supporting and enhancing the company culture
- You have B2B events experience
- BA/BS. MBA a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.