We are seeking an entrepreneurial Business Development leader to join our team. This role will report into our National Head of Business Development to drive new business growth and partner closely with our regional Managing Directors.
What you'll do
- Drive revenue nationally through prospecting, acquisition, and development of prospect customer opportunities
- Develop a deep understanding of the digital CX needs of CEOs, CMOs, CDOs, CIOs, COOs, and CROs to deliver success for their customers and their company
- Partner with our Marketing Team who run the demand generation machine that produces MQLs
- Partner with our Tech Alliance team to assist in BD pursuits that involve alliance partner involvement, helping them package propositions that demonstrate Hero’s thought leadership, service offerings, and client case studies
- Monitor financial, technological and consumer factors to capitalize on new business leads and opportunities
- Initiate and manage effective relationships with selected developed leads on an ongoing basis
- Input and maintain lead status weekly in Salesforce
- Lead and work collaboratively with our teams on RFP’s, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Interact with new and current clients, gain referrals from them and form strong trust-based relationships that open doors and close deals
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions, Hero offerings, and penetration of services and solutions
- Work with Hero's CMO and regional Managing Directors to achieve company new business targets
- Craft and position business propositions
- Build and maintain access to key business decision-makers and generate C-level contacts by networking across the marketplace
- Use comprehensive industry knowledge and experience to develop and support sales strategies and advise and support team members and internal partners
Who you are
- 10+ years’ experience in a similar role with a rapidly growing professional services or high growth technology company
- Exceptional client facing skills, spearheading a book of business that is aligned with a Director level contributor
- Experience with sales practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Strong communication skills, including presenting on general and industry-specific topics
- You are a dealmaker and self-starter who develops and wins new business in a complex consulting environment with sophisticated digital customer experience solutions
- You have superb interpersonal skills and can establish relationships and neutralize conflict with colleagues, clients and others at any level inside and outside the organization
- Proven experience in business development, relationship building & advanced closure, and in driving sales in a solutions-selling environment at the C-suite level
- Experience working in the Alliance ecosystem (DX - Adobe, Optimisely, Oracle, Salesforce, Acquia; Commerce – Magento, CommerceTools, BigCommerce, Salesforce; Data – Snowflake, Databricks, Looker; Cloud – Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) a plus
- The ability to travel
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design, and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.