Hero Digital is looking for an experienced and passionate leader to help define the future of digital business for the agency and for the high growth brands we serve. This critical role will drive account strategies and development of our solutions, business, thought leadership and talent.
This role requires a mastery of and passion for both people and business, with an aspiration to bring together value and social purpose to foster a meaningful impact for brands from insight through execution. The right candidate will serve as an industry thought leader, maintaining a pulse on and continuously building upon emerging trends.
Clients and Hero Digital colleagues must regard the individual as an expert strategic advisor bringing a strong industry perspective on business strategy and digital transformation. The individual will have proven experience in a mix of customer and growth strategy, business transformation, brand, product and customer experience strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Develop client specific digital business strategies and transformation programs across a portfolio of B2B and B2C brands in the $500M-$5B revenue range
- Build business cases for C-suite and board level audiences that show the value creation of digital investments
- Lead and develop teams comprised of other strategists, creatives, engineers, data scientists and marketers to develop multi-year growth plans and client roadmaps
- Collaborate with leadership to drive the growth and evolution of the strategy practice and the development of our solutions
- Collaborate with discipline leaders across the company to build internal capabilities and establish effective ways of working, better practices and communities of interest
- Collaborate with business development and client service teams on new business pitches and account development strategies
- Develop original thought leadership on digital business and digital transformation that will advance our position as a market leading consultancy
Who You Are
- You have over 10 years’ experience in digital business and customer growth strategy with a proven track record of success in helping brands grow revenue at scale via digital transformation initiatives
- You have spent a significant portion of your career in a third-party consulting environment; a mix of experiences in management consulting or agency paired with industry is highly desirable
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in business, sociology, economics or other related field; master’s degree is desirable
- You bring deep expertise in at least two of the following sectors – health & wellness, financial services, technology, retail and manufacturing
- You have deep knowledge of both business and people, with innate curiosity about human behaviors and the ability to use both quantitative and qualitative methods to understand them
- You have a native understanding of the ties between strategy, brand, marketing, product, data and technology
- You have the ability to capture and command reverence from client executives across the C-Suite
- You bring strong intellectual curiosity, an entrepreneurial mindset, the ability to influence others and comfort with ambiguity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.