We're looking for a UX Strategy Lead who can help us stay true to our mantra by blending art and science to create something that’s rooted in consumer truths. In this role you’ll define the rationale behind a product or experience for some of our most innovative clients, ensuring we’re solving the right problems for the right people in the right way. Are you constantly redesigning experiences in your head - thinking of ways the service or product could be better? Are you passionate about empathizing with users and finding new ways to solve a problem? If so, keep reading.
What you'll do
- Lead a collaborative, cross-disciplinary strategy/creative team and facilitate client presentations, workshops and concept presentations
- Help build and manage client relationships by acting as strategic counsel in engagements
- Ensure that the business vision, user needs, and technical capabilities are aligned
- Help prioritize the internal team’s attention and resources by keeping them focused on solving the right problems for target users
- Create a detailed plan to align the client’s brand with the desired user experience at every digital customer touchpoint
- Work with different stakeholders to determine what features to improve upon or add to the product
- Design, conduct, and create insights from various types of research efforts including (but not limited to) in-depth customer interviews, stakeholder interviews and workshops, competitive/comparative reviews, concept testing, surveys and co-creation sessions
- Define audience needs
- Balance business strategy with research insights in order to generate unique solutions for the clients’ digital needs
- Synthesize discovery research into a strategic approach and create deliverables such as strategy briefs and presentation decks
- Formulate concepts and requirements into a strategic roadmap and overall approach (including IA and UX artifacts such as site maps, user journey maps, process flows, user personas, high-level wireframes, and low- fidelity prototypes in order to demonstrate and guide the project vision)
- Review user stories within a given design sprint to ensure objectives, goals, and requirements are clear, and led by user research
- Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure the design and implementation of the product/experience meets the vision of the original intention and business goals
- Evaluate and measure the outcome for each design sprint to provide recommendations on how best to improve the overall product design and collaboration between cross-functional team
- Mentor, and eventually manage, more junior UX Strategists
- Inspire and encourage internal and external partners
- Work under the supervision of a UX Strategy leadership or Creative Director/UX Director
- Contribute to an upbeat, fully engaged award winning culture!
Who you are
- You have 8+ yrs experience in UX Design, Service Design, Brand Strategy, Experience Strategy or related field
- You promote design standard methodologies across the technology and product organization
- You understand current trends, apply critical thinking skills, consume quantitative and qualitative data and synthesize insights that drive development of strategy solutions, methods and assets for digital experiences and experiences that cross-over into the offline physical world
- You're a self-starter who can manage projects in a fast-paced environment and remain focused amidst frequently changing requirements
- You’re constantly learning and looking for new or better ways of doing things
- You enjoy mentoring others
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.