We are looking for an experienced digital business innovator to join our strategy team. Are you energized by the emerging business ecosystems and modern go-to-market approaches that digital transformation is driving in the marketplace? Do you understand what it takes for businesses to differentiate and create competitive advantage through a customer-first, human-centered method? Can you not only envision a new digital future but also articulate the value story and capabilities required for a company to drive profitable growth? If so, you're a great fit for this position.
What you’ll do
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative market, customer, commercial and financial analysis to identify and prioritize digital business needs and opportunities
- Design and execute market and business performance analyses including market sizing, customer profitability and portfolio analysis
- Synthesize and translate qualitative and quantitative insights and opportunities into a value-based narrative
- Support the development of organic and inorganic growth strategies to drive digital-first customer experiences and business models
- Model financial investment cases to support, refute and prioritize digital business innovation concepts
- Develop internal toolkits and playbooks to codify and advance digital business analysis methods
- Create thought leadership content applying business and market analysis lenses to research insights, market trends and industry issues
Who you are
This role requires both a strategic mindset and a mastery of the operational dynamics between different actors within a business ecosystem. You must bring a balance of business, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills to define and coordinate a complex set of activities and people towards tangible partnership outcomes.
- You are an innovative and analytical thinker comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- You have at least 7 years’ experience in digital business strategy, digital transformation, strategic development, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy or similar role; consulting background is preferred.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher; relevant master's degree desirable.
- You bring experience in the healthcare, high tech, financial services or consumer markets verticals.
- You have a robust understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- You have expertise in market analysis, business performance analysis, profitability analysis and financial modeling.
- You are a self-starter who brings strong strategic planning, problem solving and program management capabilities.
- You are results- and detail-oriented, bring expert-level written and oral communication skills and have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively engage a variety of stakeholders across levels and functions.
- You are an expert in iWork, G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), as well as advanced data analysis and reporting tools.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.