Hero Digital is seeking an enthusiastic Senior Media Manager who is obsessed with generating real paid search results for a diverse client base. If you crave a fast-paced and challenging environment, Hero is the place for you.
As a Senior Media Manager for Paid Search you’ll work closely with our client services, senior management, project management, development, and QA teams to build best-in-class paid search campaigns that directly impact our clients’ success. This role can be fully remote, ideally in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.
What you'll do
- Manage paid search accounts for enterprise accounts on Google Ads - including YouTube and Gmail, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients using Kenshoo, bid management software
- Experience managing both e-commerce and lead gen client KPIs is preferable
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, pacing, bid and budget management.
- Ability to use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, ads, and accounts
- Help your clients meet their strategic goals by surfacing trends, producing reports, and recommending areas for improvement
- Write weekly performance insights for client review
- Design and deliver presentations, custom dashboards, and executive reports for tracking key business metrics
- Create & manage persona-driven A/B and multivariate testing for various web-based initiatives
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in Paid Search and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Ability to manage competing priorities across multiple accounts and willingness to work independently but also in a team when needed.
- You’re an analytical thinker well-versed in tools like Google Analytics, Kenshoo, and Tableau (or other data visualization software)
- You’re an experienced marketer who knows their way around popular PPC ad platforms like Google Ads & Microsoft Ads (certifications are a plus but not required)
- You’ve managed moderate to large-scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals
- You’re flexible with the ability to learn on the fly when facing new challenges
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.