The EVP, Marketing Services will oversee Hero's Marketing Services team at the National Level. This critical leadership role will contribute to agency strategy, industry-facing marketing programs, talent development and growth strategies on both existing clients and new business pursuits. The role requires a strong background in overall marketing for both B2B and B2C clients. The right candidate will serve as an industry thought leader, continuously maintaining awareness and knowledge of digital trends. Clients and Hero Digital colleagues must regard the individual as an expert strategic advisor bringing a strong industry perspective on business strategy and digital transformation. The individual will have proven experience in marketing services, strategy, digital marketing, demand generation, experience strategy, and analytics and research.
What you'll do
- Serve as a strategic leader, internally defining and growing marketing services offerings while overseeing strategic delivery
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of marketing strategists, communications planners, and digital and social media professionals operating as a cohesive team
- Bring an in-depth understanding of modern marketing best-practices and will work in tight collaboration with the EVP, Data & Insights to craft modern, data-driven programs across media and CRM
- Drive marketing strategy as an executive sponsor across a collection of client relationships as a part of a multi-disciplinary team driving business impact for clients and driving revenue growth for the agency
- Play a critical role in new business pursuits driving marketing strategy and solution definition, participating in pitches, and connecting with key decision makers within potential clients
- Help define the company’s marketing services capabilities including services offered, and the delivery approach and methodology as well as contributing to the definition of an integrated offering
- Manage a cross-disciplinary team of professionals
- Collaborate with business development and client services to identify, pitch and close new accounts, ensuring the right resources for their team are used well in the sales process
- Collaborate with client services to cultivate opportunities within existing clients focused on growing current services and increasing Hero Digital share of wallet within key client environments
Who you are
- 15+ years’ experience managing digital marketing delivery teams, for mid-size to large agencies serving demanding and complex clients
- 10+ years leading or supporting agency business development including creating and delivering strategic sales presentations
- 10+ years’ experience driving and overseeing complex media strategy, planning, and buying programs
- A proven ability to lead and deliver large-scale marketing strategies across multiple teams and fields as well as multiple industry verticals
- Ability to capture and command reverence from clients’ senior executives including CMOs and CIOs
- An expert in multi-channel marketing, CRM strategies, and digital media bridging into customer experience and data science
- Ability to relate to functional client representatives in marketing, IT, sales and operations
- Adept at thinking and strategizing in real time with clients and internal team members
- A strong command of the digital experience industry with the ability to identify and create thought leadership positions and assets
- Rich understanding of core partner platforms in marketing automation (i.e., Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua) and data-driven media and analytics (i.e., TradeDesk, Google, Meltwater)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic attitude. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.