Do you love problem solving and thinking beyond an obvious solution? Do you thrive in ambiguity and teams where little direction should fuel your creativity? Our client is seeking a dynamic, highly-experienced project manager to join their team. As a Digital Content Project Manager, you will be the face of the team when partnering with marketing, business, product management, and engineering project management teams as you handle the delivery of our client's online marketing campaigns, business programs, engineering releases, and new product introductions.This is a 6 month contract role. Candidates should be located close to our Austin and able to work onsite 2-3 days a week
What You'll Do:
- Serve as primary DCM functional authority and consultant during design and development phases of online store campaign projects.
- Running and communicating the development of project launch plans.
- Overseeing detailed planning of go-live assets and deliverables.
- Validating all campaign aspects at each landmark from launch to takedown, maintaining brand consistency and protecting the customer experience.
- Leading cross-functional teams in establishing timelines and DCM requirements across multiple projects.
- Educating the cross-functional team on Retail’s eCommerce publishing process and requirements.
- Reporting project status, risks, issues and mitigation plans to leadership teams.
- Participating in post-release analysis to identify wins and challenges. Carry findings forward to continually improve future project deliveries and execution.
- Being the internal evangelist for effective and sustainable process solutions.
- Developing strong working relationships with corporate partners to ensure delivery of the best possible experience to our client's customers.
- 1+ years of experience working with product catalog management systems and large scale global content.
- A working understanding of web technology tools such as PHP, HTML, Photoshop, and varying digital asset types.
- Experience delivering marketing campaigns across multiple channels, especially mobile.
- Fluency in English.
Who You Are:
You are a detail oriented self starter who doesn’t shy away from constantly-changing challenges and, at a minimum, possesses these skills:
- 5-8 years project management experience and/or 5+ years of hands-on experience working in large-scale global content and product catalog management systems.
- Experience coordinating global cross-functional teams (marketing, design, technical, localization, quality assurance)
- Experience launching large-scale global marketing campaigns.
- A knack for understanding web publishing tools and other technical concepts.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Passion for delivering consistently high-quality work on schedule.
- Ability to develop relationships quickly.
- Effectively able to communicate to a global audience and to lead upward.
- Confident working in a rapidly changing environment where ambiguity and short turnaround schedules are the norm.
- Flexible and able to react professionally and efficiently to changes in schedules or project direction without sacrificing quality.
- Exhibits a high degree of ownership and accountability.
- Demonstrated success in leading multiple projects, priorities and people concurrently.
- Positive, can-do, and motivational attitude with the ability to achieve optimal results in challenging situations.
- Sound written and verbal communication.
- Excellent planning, execution, and follow-up skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Dedication to the delivery of consistent and unparalleled customer experience.
- Shown ability to effectively run difficult decisions and conflicting points of view.
- Dedication to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance. Ability to stay current with the latest processes, procedures, and Retail eCommerce publishing tools.
- Self-starter who possesses extraordinary time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- BA/BS degree in business, project management, or equivalent experience. Previous experience with website and/or e-commerce project management preferred.
- Located n close proximity to Austin,TX or Cupertino, CA
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status.
Who We Are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.