Hero Digital is looking for an experienced leader to help define the future of commerce for the high growth brands that we serve.
We believe that the best businesses will win in commerce by constantly evolving around the needs of their customers. Within the B2C space this will require a flawless blending of physical and digital, a high level of personalization, an eye towards lifetime customer value, and building customer bonds through trust and transparency. Within B2B, we believe many of the same principles apply with the added intricacies of complex order-to-cash processes, a multiplicity of selling models, and the significant organizational change that is required for brands to evolve.
The pace of change in the commerce space is ferocious - and our opportunity is to help our clients understand the power of Omnichannel, which we think of as simply bringing commerce closer to the customer - across web, mobile, social, showrooms, marketplaces and more. We are looking for a leader to drive strong client outcomes by leading with strategy, which is then fulfilled by the design, engineering, data, and marketing capabilities of the company.
What you'll do
- Develop a point of view about digital commerce that will advance our position as a commerce and experience leader
- Develop client specific commerce research programs and strategies with a focus on B2B and D2C brands in the $500M-$5B revenue range
- Build business cases for C-suite and board level audiences that show the value creation of eCommerce investments
- Lead teams comprised of other strategists, creatives, engineers, data scientists, and marketers to develop multi-year growth plans and client roadmaps
- Collaborate with leaders within the company to guide the design, build, and evolution of digital commerce experiences
- Collaborate with practice leadership to build revenue driving commerce plans and performance marketing programs
- Collaborate with business development and client service teams on new business pitches and account development strategies
- Develop original thought leadership content related to digital commerce and the company's commerce capabilities
- Contribute to the evolution of the commerce practice and the development of our CommerceConnect offering
Who you are
- You have over 10 years experience in digital commerce, with a depth of expertise in digital business strategy, and/or digital transformation
- You have spent a significant portion of your career in third-party consulting environment. Experience in management consulting, agencies and/or systems integrators is highly desirable
- You have a proven track record of success in helping clients grow revenue at scale via digital commerce, performance marketing, and commerce optimization programs
- You have deep knowledge of commerce and a curiosity about the human behaviors that drive it. You have experience in customer journeys, path to purchase, and shopper behavior in Omni channel settings
- You have an understanding of ecommerce and associated technologies: commerce platforms, PIMs, payment platforms, and ERP systems. Experience with Adobe Commerce, Commerce Tools, Big Commerce, Shopify+, and/or Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus
- You have a native understanding of the ties between data, commerce, and marketing programs
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher; relevant master's degree desirable
- You possess superlative communications skills, both verbally and written
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status.
Who We Are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.