Calling all Content Strategists/Content Designers! We’re looking for two people to join our team who understand that experiences are most valuable when designed through data-driven content. Taxonomists and those with a passion for Information Architecture are highly encouraged to apply!
What you'll do
- Push the limits of what content experience design can do for our clients.
- Lead project discoveries, crafting strategic deliverables like content audits, gap analyses, journey maps, and other key content strategy deliverables related to Information architecture and taxonomy development.
- Interpret and apply data and research to optimize content and user journeys.
- Experience working across Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably with experience bridging work to dev/engineering teams.
- Experience leading collaborative workshops and other requirements-gathering meetings.
- Facilitate various types of user testing methodologies and convert findings into actionable insights.
- Effectively and convincingly prepare and present content strategy recommendations to internal teams and clients.
- Utilize SEO methodologies to support relevance, usability, and marketing objectives by optimizing on-page content, content structures and metadata.
- Be an advocate for accessibility across all web interactions.
Who you are
- Minimum of seven years’ experience developing winning content strategies for major websites and/or digital campaigns.
- Background in or working alongside UX or UX Strategy teams.
- Experience working alongside dev/engineering teams.
- Strong content audit and inventory skills.
- Ability to leverage analytic tools to scale the speed of progress across projects.
- Desire to bring fresh ideas and methodologies for automating and enhancing the value of large-scale content strategies.
- Can turn detailed findings into client-friendly deliverables and actionable strategies.
- Working knowledge of user-centered design systems such as wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Comfortable in digital production tools such as Miro, Figma, and Freehand.
- Expert-level written and oral communication skills with a strong knowledge of editorial standards.
- Knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager, Episerver, Drupal, and/or Sitecore is a plus.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.