This position could be based out of Chicago, IL area, or the Austin, TX area. Remote work is also possible, willingness to travel is a must.
This role involves overseeing projects from initial stages, through concepting and final launch of the project. Do you love working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about project management? If so, you may be an outstanding fit for this role!
What you'll do
- Manage the scope and resourcing for interactive projects
- Assist in making adjustments to the project timeline, scheduling, and defining priorities
- Ability to articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution of complex systems
- Proactively identify solutions to meet changes in project scope while maintaining the integrity of the creative vision against tight deadlines
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various teams and keep clear and constant communication channels open with all partners
- Work cross-functionally to route layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for review and approval
- Schedule handoffs and assure delivery of appropriate assets to teams
- Provide quality assurance on projects and promote exceptional quality standards on all deliverables
- Magento & eCommerce experience REQUIRED
- 5+ years’ experience working on eCommerce projects
- 3+ years of experience as a technology Analyst/Business Analyst
- 2+ years working with consultants, architects and software developers
- 2+ years managing project requirements and mapping related business processes
- 1+ years’ experience working on Magento related projects
- Experience with Agile project/development methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
- Good verbal and written communication skills, especially high ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholder
- Dependable, organized and highly motivated
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Dedicated to accomplishing goals and meeting deadlines
Alpine, a Hero Digital Company
Who we are
Hero Digital is a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design, and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.