This position is remote in the US
We are seeking a strong Talent Partner to lead our contract recruiting division from end to end. This role will be in charge of full life-cycle recruiting for contract roles as well as the process and procedures to support the contractor experience at Hero Digital.
What you’ll Do
- Full life-cycle recruiting for all contract roles across the organization, with an emphasis on Creative, UX, and Project Management.
- Work with hiring managers on hiring strategies to move the process along quickly and agreeing upon rates
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors/staffing agencies and payroll agencies
- Lead all aspects of and continuously improve the approval, onboarding, extension, and offboarding process for contractors
- Work with employee experience to ensure legal compliance in contractor classification status, updates to employment agreements and vendor agreements
- Ensure contractor data integrity and serve as point of contact for agency for contractor information and audit purposes
- Serve as point of contact for contractor questions or concerns
- Work with the larger TA team on overarching initiatives, with a focus on D&I
- Special projects, as needed
Who you are
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience in Talent Acquisition, Resource Management or similar role
- Proven experience handling a large req load with multiple competing priorities
- Proficiency with Greenhouse or similar ATS is preferred
- Ability to operate independently AND as part of a team, build relationships, and support hiring managers and contractor needs
- Resourceful and has the willingness to get the job done with integrity and accountability
- Comfortable with ambiguity and making decisions
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.