This position will be based in our Austin, Philadelphia, or Atlanta office post-pandemic.
We’re looking for a Senior Analytics Implementation Engineer to join the Digital Data Collection team at Hero Digital. Do you like using your development skills to build solutions that help clients optimize their users’ experience? Are you looking for a collaborative and innovative work environment? You may be the right person for this job.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with development teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across various digital properties (websites and mobile)
- Design and implement customized tag management solutions in Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch
- Validate and debug implementations and follow through on bugs until resolved
- Consult with internal and external clients on implementation issues
- Continuous improvement of implementation processes
- Ensure the Digital Data Collection team stays up to date on industry trends and best practices and incorporates them into our work
Who you are
We’re looking for a developer who loves being a part of large scale web projects and having exposure to an ever changing set of clients and technologies. You’ll need:
- Experience with media pixel and other third-party tag implementation via tag management systems.
- Experience with debugging tools such as Fiddler, Chrome Dev Console, Google Tag Assistant, etc., to unit test implementations.
- Experience with multiple content management platforms (Adobe AEM, Sitecore, etc.).
- Experience with implementations in single-page application, AJAX, or similar dynamic technologies.
- Experience implementing analytics platforms in native apps (Android and iOS).
- Experience with implementations in other martech stack platforms (A/B testing platforms, DMP, CDP, etc.).
- Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics Developer certifications.
- Experience with cookie/privacy management tools such as TrustArc, OneTrust.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.