What you'll do
- Design visual and highly usable interface solutions focused on creating a user experience that meets or exceeds strategic objectives
- Balance creative requirements with client business requirements - strong ability to visualize and verbalize your ideas to core team and stakeholders
- Provide quality assurance on creative deliverables. Own an exceptional eye for pixel-perfect detail
- Build and maintain a team rapport with creative team personnel, creative directors & project managers
Who you are
- Have a strong up-to-date portfolio of work showcasing excellence in interactive, responsive web design experiences. Portfolio samples must demonstrate experience creating great user-centered design solutions
- The presentation of your work in your portfolio is just as refined as the work itself and your case studies/projects are clearly articulated
- Experience working with big brands in the retail or consumer electronic space a plus
- Proven interpersonal skills, client relation skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly organized and capable of managing many design tasks and assets throughout a project timeline.
- Mastery of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals. Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills.
- Developed and diverse communication skills - ability to articulate creative ideas and present to stakeholders and creative directors
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Self motivated, organized and accountable.
- Ability to work independently and within a creative team environment.
- Comfortable brainstorming and contributing to the bigger idea
- Efficient in working in design system libraries within Sketch
- Experience with prototyping tools
- Animation experience is a plus, Principle, After Effects, etc.
- Foundational knowledge of UX principles is a plus
- Foundational knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.