This position can be remote or based out of any Hero Digital office.
The Marketing Technology Consultant (MTC) is an exciting senior-level individual contributor position where applying your experience running multiple Marketing Automation, CRM and technology projects will put you squarely in the spotlight! Do you love engaging/leading senior marketing executives and large teams to help them drive revenue and prove marketing efficacy? We are looking for a phenomenal teammate who takes charge of projects, loves process design, over-delivers and is a stickler for details!
In this role, you will need to deeply comprehend Hero's client’s technology, marketing and sales environments. The MTC will help guide, shape, and ultimately deliver the various system assessments, where you will assess and evaluate their existing sales and marketing technology practices, as well be the primary technical resource to make recommendations and provide a go-forward plan concerning these environments.
The MTC will serve as the technical project lead and solution architect, interfacing and building relationships with current Fortune 500 clientele. In addition, this role will be asked to support pre-sales initiatives by utilizing your experience to help scope, compile use cases and present pre-contract solutions to our prospects.
What you'll do
- Apply experience leading Marketing Automation and CRM projects for some of the world’s largest brands
- Solve complex problems to meet our clients’ business objectives—at times with no playbook or precedence
- Oversee client instances of Marketing Automation Platforms (MAPs), focused primarily on Oracle Eloqua, including solving problems and implementing integrations
- Run MarTech system assessments, evaluating current sales and marketing technology practices and providing recommendations to optimize and align to standard methodologies
- Work in CRM instances like Salesforce or MS Dynamics (Experience required beyond general reporting that may include but not be limited to: bulk uploads/implementations/triggers/workflows/permissions/database design)
- Make proactive recommendations regarding marketing automation, sales and IT process practices
- Implement new MAP (Eloqua/Marketo/Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Adobe Campaign) instances with CRM integrations
- Give presentations that make the complex attainable
- Lead the technical aspect of pre-sales activities for prospective clients, helping to make pre-contract recommendations and then scope and present those recommendations as part of the sales process
- Study current marketing and technology trends and integrate them into the work
- Share domain expertise with others, both internally and externally
- Collaborate with internal client services teams to drive value for our clients, filling your time with unusual and constantly evolving challenges as you build the infrastructure that will drive client success
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration or equivalent
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with MAPs, including 3+ years of Oracle Eloqua experience required. Additional platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign and Pardot preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience connecting CRM software with MAPs to power marketing and sales programs via CRM integration
- Certifications in Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Marketo, Salesforce and/or MS Dynamics CRM preferred
- Full grasp and proficiency with the full MarTech stack
- SalesForce/CRM administrative experience including implementations, migrations, database design, workflow design, assessments, triggers and workflows
- Familiarity with AdTech concepts and processes
- Ability to thrive in reporting/analytical environments
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple departments/roles, including high-level Marketing, Sales, and IT executives
- Established experience with developing various frameworks and/or unique solutions to address various marketing technology problems
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with high attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, work in multi-disciplinary teams and connect with all levels of management
- Enjoys a fast-paced environment and works well under tight time frames
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acuity
- Knowledge of relational data structure (basic SQL knowledge a plus)
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Proven track record of obtaining results without direct report authority
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.