We are looking for an experienced digital business innovator to join our strategy team. Are you energized by the emerging business ecosystems and modern go-to-market approaches that digital transformation is driving in the marketplace? Do you understand what it takes for businesses to differentiate and create competitive advantage through a customer-first, human-centered method? Can you not only envision a new digital future but also articulate the value story and capabilities required for a company to drive profitable growth? We are open to candidates local and remote candidates. We are open to candidates throughout the US.
What you'll do
- Design and lead research efforts to identify and prioritize needs and opportunities across business, customer and market lenses
- Assess business performance and customer experience breakdowns and priorities via customer, product and journey analysis
- Translate consumer, business and market insights into digital transformation opportunities that balance value to the customer with value to the business
- Define digital transformation agenda, objectives, strategy and roadmap
- Build detailed investment cases that articulate the value to customer and business as well as implementation considerations for digital solutions
- Define new digital business delivery models and capabilities required for organizations to achieve their digital ambition
- Lead cross-functional client and internal teams to integrate a cohesive digital transformation strategy and roadmap
- Develop internal toolkits and playbooks to codify and advance digital transformation methods
- Create thought leadership content applying a digital business perspective to research insights, market trends and industry issues
Who you are
This role requires both a strategic mindset and a mastery of the operational dynamics between different actors within a business ecosystem. You must bring a balance of business, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills to define and coordinate a complex set of activities and people towards tangible partnership outcomes.
- You have over 10 years’ experience in digital business strategy, digital transformation, strategic development, growth strategy, go-to-market strategy or similar role; management consulting background is preferred.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or higher; relevant master's degree desirable.
- You bring experience in the healthcare, high tech, financial services or consumer markets verticals.
- You have expertise in defining and implementing digital business transformation strategies that include commerce, B2B sales, customer service and/or operations.
- You are an innovative and analytical thinker comfortable dealing with ambiguity and complexity.
- You are a self-starter who brings strong strategic planning, problem solving and program management capabilities.
- You are results- and detail-oriented, bring expert-level written and oral communication skills and have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills to effectively engage a variety of stakeholders across levels and functions.
- You are an expert in MS Office Suite, G Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides), as well as basic data analysis and reporting tools.
Who We Are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.